Christopher de la Vega, Attorney
Christopher de la Vega is an attorney at Fauver, Large, Archbald & Spray, LLP, with a concentration in civil and public litigation. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. de la Vega worked with a public interest advocacy organization where he managed all phases of civil litigation; including pre-trial motions, discovery, settlement negotiations, trials, and post-trial motions and settlement compliance. He also has experience in employment and real estate law.Mr. de la Vega earned his J.D. from University of San Francisco and his B.A. in Dramatic Arts from UC Berkeley. He even dabbled in professional theater and voice-over work. Now, he and his fiancé spend most of their personal time raising their eleven-month-old daughter, trying to getting her to sleep through the night, and eat solid foods!
- Researched substantive and procedural legal issues for both state and federal court.
- Advised and represented hundreds of clients in a range of civil litigation matters including housing, employment, and administrative law, through mediation, trial, or settlements.
- Represented aggrieved homeowners in a civil trial concerning a boundary dispute involving hundreds of thousands in damages.
- Argued in Los Angeles Superior Court regarding discovery issue arising out of an Anti-SLAPP motion.
- Prepared a cross-complaint alleging employee theft/fraud on behalf of an aggrieved employer.
- American Bar Association
- California State Bar
- Santa Barbara County Bar