Q: “What is Intellectual Property and how can I protect it? ”
Intellectual Property (IP) is a type of property that refers to the intangible creation of the human mind. Designs, ideas and manuscripts are some examples of IP. Intellectual property may be the most important asset to a business, and securing a plan to protect it is vital to a company’s growth and longevity.
To protect your intellectual property, Fauver, Large, Archbald & Spray offers expertise in the following areas:
- Federal and State trademark searches
- Federal trademark and copyright filings
- International intellectual property protection via PCT and Madrid Protocol
- Patent searches, opinion letters, and prosecution
- Trademark infringement opinions
- Represent clients in trademark oppositions, cancellations, and concurrent rights
- Enforce trademark and copyright rights, including domain name disputes and other related internet law issues
For more information, please visit our Intellectual Property Page.